Above & Beyond - Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel
Stylishly designed with clear recipe instructions, the cookbooks boasts a collection of 50 delectable recipes contributed by ten celebrated chefs from ten gourmet centrals, including:
- Georges Blanc from France
- Sanjeev Kapoor from India
- Sam Leong from Singapore
- Matt Moran from Australia
- Yoshihiro Murata from Japan
- Alfred Portale from the USA
- Gordon Ramsay from the UK
- Zhu Jun from China
- Nancy Oakes from the USA (retired from the ICP in 2008)
- Yeung Koon Yat from Hong Kong (retired from the ICP in 2008)
This unique culinary volume also includes chefs’ profiles for readers to find out more about each of the ten culinary stars’ achievements and kitchen philosophies.
Colour photographs provide cooks with ideas on presentation and plating, there are menu suggestions to help home cooks put together a gourmet meal from starter to dessert with ease and finesse, and a glossary of ingredients, complete with pictures, so domestic cooks can learn more about the various ingredients used in the recipes.