Amazing Decorated Cakes - The Australian Women's Weekly
Whether you're new to cake decorating, wanting to take your skills to another level, or just want to add more amazing decorated cakes to your repertoire, this beautiful book has it all. From beginner to expert, there are hints, tips, step-by-step photos and a complete chapter of information that will help you make your cake a stunning success.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced cake decorators will love this book. Full of innovative modern ideas, there are hints, tips and step-by-step pictures to guide the reader through the stages of each cake and charts to make the perfect sized cake for any occasion.
- The finishing touches - includes ready-made icing (fondant) guide, butter cream colour chart, ready-made icing chart, piping techniques, decorating ideas and sugar flowers
- Easy - includes Mini rose pink ombre cakes, Little pastel hearts, Water colour cupcakes, Frivolous fluffy pom pom cakes, Shimmering polka dot cake, Cascading flower cake, Baby bunting,
- Experienced - includes Raspberry layered naked cake, Serenity lace cake, Mauve ombre ruffle, Rose pink vertical striped cake, Chocolate Lace, Street art cake
- Expert - Icy blossom cake, Chocolate and flowers, Art deco wedding cake, Elegant ruffle rose cake, Mini pretty piped cakes, Pretty pink peony cake
- How to make flowers out of modelling paste or paper - peony, poppy, ranunculus, rose, camellia
- Cake recipes - recipes and quantity charts for butter cake, raspberry hazelnut cake, coconut cake, carrot cake, white chocolate mud cake, dark chocolate mud cake & fruit cake
- Equipment and techniques - cake pans, cake boards, preparing cakes for covering, ganache, stacking and supporting tiers, ready-made icing, almond paste, sugar syrup, butter cream, fluffy frosting, royal icing, piping bags, chocolate, piping technique, making bows, modelling paste